With the popularity of mobiles devices, business websites can be a catalyst to your business. Here are top 5 reasons why your business needs a website.
When it comes to owning a small business, the importance of advertisement is at the top. Creating a website for your business will instantly bring more attention to you. Given the technology advancement of today, it is hard to believe that more than half small business have no website.
In case you need more reason to own a website for your business, we have listed down top 5 benefits:
- Saves You Money: Newspaper advertisements can become very expensive and time consuming. You have to contact the sales department at the paper then email or fax what you want to post. Having a website, you can instantly update your current specials. Advertisements are temporary, people lose them or throw them away. By having a website, the information is constantly relevant. You can take the amount of money you normally use on advertisement and use it for research, inventory or any other area that has a lack of funds. According to a Forbes article, “Advertising budgets, trade show involvements, and general events are prime areas for trimming or eliminating while effectively using enhanced inbound marketing approaches.”
- Added Availability: Having a website allows you to be available 24/7/365. Customers no longer have to rush to your store before it closes. They can contact you at any time of the day through email or any other form of contact you wish to include on your website. Having a website allows you to make money in your sleep. Customers can be placing orders while you are sleeping. With a website, you are catering to any schedule.
- Saves You Time: As a business owner, time is very valuable. Instead of spending hours preparing mailings, scheduling appointments or answering ordinary questions, use the time to enhance your business website. By using a simple FAQ page, customers can find answers to the most common questions. Having access to an online catalog also allows users to see inventory without having to engage in one-to-one sessions.
- Increase Credibility: Website is a great way for you to describe your business and communicates what services it offers. It is a great way to shows potential customers that you are up to date and successful, thereby increasing your business credibility. A business website is also a great place to showcase your curren’t customers’ testimonial. According to an Entrepreneur article, “Whether your customers are raving about what your product has done for them or about the great service you gave, they’re telling your visitors first and foremost that they had a positive experience with your products and company.”
- Discoverability: It is no doubt that people nowadays tend to search online for almost any service they are going to engage. And with the popularity of mobile devices, the searches can happen any time any where. Having a well-built business websites ensures you are capturing these opportunities.
Consumers today are looking for fast and convenient information. The world is fast-paced, and your company needs to be on the same ride.